Our audience is hungry for knowledge. Feed them fact-based writings and best practices they are sure to devour.
What are some interesting trends and developments shaking up programmatic and the world of digital marketing as a whole? What insights do you have on doing programmatic advertising better? Tell all. Hold the promotional spiels and sales pitches, please.
Here are some topic categories we love:
- Retargeting tips
- Attribution modeling ideas
- IoT (Internet of Things) as applied to marketing
- Open Exchanges vs. Private Marketplaces
- Issues impacting ad inventory pricing and availability
- Differentiated, proprietary data sources
- Legislation impacting digital advertising industry
- Programmatic TV
- Premium video inventory opportunities and concerns
- Competitive issues facing Programmatic players, i.e. new entrants, mergers and acquisitions…
- Programmatic problems, i.e. transparency, ad fraud, viewability
- Programmatic industry opportunities
- Outlook reports
- Best practices for publishers, brands, and agencies
- New targeting techniques
- Anything pertaining to mobile display ads and targeting
- Tips for digital display creative
- Tips for utilizing first party data in programmatic campaigns
We prefer articles 400-600 words in length and seek weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly contributors. Feel free to reach out for guidance. We are more than happy to answer any questions along the way.
– Programmatic Advertising.org